This program runs for 3 weeks, with pre-work assignments to be completed before the start date. Live sessions are held on Monday Nov. 22, 29 and Dec. 6th from 11:00am - 12:30pm MT.
Expect to spend 2.5-3 hours a week on this program, including time spent in the live session, doing homework, and collaborating with your peers.
As a pilot participant, you will be part of an exclusive group of members who have been invited to test this program. Your participation in all three sessions and your feedback after the program will be essential.
This program will help you:
- Clarify the impact of a referral network with COIs and clients
- Reframe your thinking around asking for referrals to build your business
- Identify your ideal COI and ‘raving fan’ client referral network
- Create a contact list and process for COI and client referral engagement
- Put into practice your referral prospecting dialogue in a workshop setting
- Understand compliance rulings around referral practice
- Engage with XYPN members to collaborate after program completion