Description: If you’re just starting to think about marketing your firm, you’ve come to the right place! As a new firm owner, it can be tempting to dive right into spreading the word about your business; but a solid week spent honing your marketing message can result in better communication and connection with clients and prospects, and can ultimately drive more business your way. Using real-world advice and suggestions she’s used in the marketing trenches, presenter Carolyn McRae will show you how to research and plan to determine the marketing that will best engage your target audience. In this accessible, hands-on course you’ll learn how to script interviews, synthesize client data, and analyze potential marketing outcomes.
Learning Objectives/Outcomes: After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Determine your target audience
- Engage in planning and research designed to identify client needs
- Create a meaningful message for clients and prospects
- Avoid inaccurate assumptions regarding client expectations
- Script prospect interviews in order to obtain the most helpful data possible
Intended Audience: Advisors who are new to marketing and want to get started on the right foot.