Description: This course will 1) help you establish your branding and marketing foundation, 2) set up your tech stack and workflow processes, 3) develop your client service model, 4) develop your initial marketing strategy, and more!
Learning Objectives/Outcomes: After taking this course, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the first steps in launching your firm
- Effectively brand and market your business within your selected niche
- Select appropriate hardware and software for your firm
- Better align your fees and service offerings
- Leverage benchmarking data to improve your practice
- Build and customize templates or resources
- Connect and make the most of professional associations in the financial planning industry
- Understand your options for E&O insurance and the application process
- Determine whether you need business liability insurance
Intended Audience: Firm owners whose initial registration has been approved and who are ready to prepare a launch plan.