Description: This webinar discusses several strategies to build tax efficient distributions in your client’s retirement. The webinar will include a discussion of current tax brackets and capital gain rates and how they impact tax and retirement planning.
Topics will include:
- Backdoor Roth
- Net unrealized appreciation (NUA) of company stock
- Roth conversion planning
- The tax interplay between different income sources (social security, capital gains, IRA and tax exempt)
The webinar include examples illustrating tax return results of various strategies.
- Understand highlights of the Secure and Care legislation and the impact on retirement planning.
- Discuss tax and retirement planning benefits of HSA accounts.
- Review taxation of Social Security Benefits
- Understand 2020 tax brackets and capital gain rates under for each filing status.
- Overview of retirement tax strategies such as Roth conversions and NUA.
Instructor: Nancy Freeman
Principle Knowledge Topic: Tax Planning