To register for upcoming programs, scroll below to select the course and enroll.
- September: September 27 - October 25th
What's included in the program?
In this program, each week will build on the next and will include pre-work before the course begins, 5 1.5 hour live meetings, worksheet homework, and 2 small-group coaching sessions during the 5 week period.
Live learning meetings will include relevant content to assist you in building your own sales process along with experiential exercises to help reinforce the teaching.
This program will provide you the sales training you need to launch your firm while affirming key steps to sign your first clients, and start building your firm.
What's in it for you?
By participating in the CALL program, you will be able to:
- Define your target audience (niche)
- Describe your unique value
- Outline an effective and efficient sales process
- Create effective and targeted conversation flow
- Confidently ask your prospect for the sale
- Learn to build out a customized sales plan
- Build relationships with other advisors for ongoing support
What does it cover?
- Week 1 - The Six Key Tenets to Effective Selling: Understanding: Why, Who, Conversation Flow, Content, Behavioral Matching and Asking for the Business!
- Week 2 - Standing Out in a Crowded Market: Why Niche Matters and Sharing Your Value
- Week 3 - Developing an Efficient and Effective Sales Process - Part I: Working the XYPN 6 Step Sales Process Steps 1-3, and a Workshop Session with Breakouts, Role Plays, and Discussion Around Developing a Sales Process, Dialogues, Agendas and Material Considerations
- Week 4 - Developing an Efficient and Effective Sales Process - Part 2: Working the XYPN 6 Step Sales Process Steps 4-6, and a Workshop Session with Breakouts, Role Plays, and Discussion Around Developing a Sales Process, Dialogues, Agendas and Material Considerations
- Week 5 - Creating Your Sales Plan and Introducing Workflows: Setting Your Client Acquisition Goals and an Introduction to Pre-Call Planning and Workflows
Who should participate?
The CALL program is for you if:
- You're in the Preparing or Implementing Firm Phases.
- You're ready to actively practice sales skills and role play sales scenarios.
- You can commit 3-5 hours per week to participating in meetings, coaching, and homework.
Once enrolled in one of the ‘CALL’ program offerings above, you'll receive immediate access to the course, which will be added to your Academy Dashboard.
Once in the course, please review the brief video introduction to orient you to the program and complete the short pre-program survey. This survey will help us know where you are with regard to sales experience in your firm.
Expect an email from XYPN Sales Coach BB Webb two weeks before the program begins to share pre-work and directions on how to register for Zoom and for your two separate coaching cohort sessions held within the 5 weeks.