- Summer 2020: July 13th - September 1st
- Fall 2020: October 6th - November 24th
What's in it for you?
- Develop a clear, compelling strategy for reaching your dream clients
- Walk away with a framework for coaching yourself through strategic decisions even after the workshop is over
- Unveil the stories and perspectives that make you stand out
- Powerfully advance your firm’s goals and understanding of your dream client
- Identify a content creation process (beyond blogging!) that plays to your unique strengths, appeals to your unique dream client, and actually works with your calendar
- Remove barriers—big and small—that stand in your way of executing a successful content strategy
- Produce your first piece(s) of strategic marketing content with your new plan
- Outline a roadmap of experiments you will run to continue learning and improving
- Receive peer feedback and actively contribute to the success of other participants
How much does it cost?
Each participant will be charged $500 for this program and reimbursed in full upon 100% completion of the program. It is encouraged that participants then use this $500 investment toward implementing the strategy they created during the workshop.
Completion of the program entails: Attending every live training session for the full hour, submitting every homework assignment on time, providing feedback to your assigned peers, and attending at least three live coaching sessions.
How many spots are available?
There are thirty-two (32) spots available for this live workshop. Members may be assigned to upcoming sessions based on both their application and the timing of their submission.
Who should participate?
The Growth Workshop is for you if:
- You’re committed to taking your firm to the next level
- You believe leveling up your messaging and content is the next step
- You’re ready to put in the hard work (and even emotional labor!) necessary to connect with your dream client
- You’re willing to contribute to the success of others in the workshop through routine, thoughtful feedback
- You can commit 7-10 hours per week to participate in trainings, homework, and weekly reviews
What is the time commitment?
Anticipate dedicating 7-10 hours throughout the week toward this program. Before and throughout the workshop you will have required reading as well as homework assignments and required peer feedback. The more time you put in, the more you will get out of the program. Outside of the trainings, homework, and required reading, there will also be recommended blogs, videos, and podcasts to advance your strategy, skills, and mindset.
Weekly Schedule for Summer 2020
- Tuesdays: Live training @ 1pm-2pm MT
- Wednesdays: Live group coaching @ 1pm-2pm MT
- Thursdays: Homework due @ 1pm MT
- Fridays: Peer feedback due @ 1pm MT