- July 2021: July 13th - August 31st
*Register by June 30th*
What's in it for you?
- Develop a clear, compelling strategy for reaching your dream clients
- Walk away with a framework for coaching yourself through strategic decisions even after the workshop is over
- Unveil the stories and perspectives that make you stand out
- Powerfully advance your firm’s goals and understanding of your dream client
- Identify a content creation process (beyond blogging!) that plays to your unique strengths, appeals to your unique dream client, and actually works with your calendar
- Remove barriers—big and small—that stand in your way of executing a successful content strategy
- Produce your first piece(s) of strategic marketing content with your new plan
- Outline a roadmap of experiments you will run to continue learning and improving
- Receive peer feedback and actively contribute to the success of other participants
How much does it cost?
Seats for this program are in high demand. Because of this, participants will be charged $500 at the end of the workshop if requirements are not met.
Requirements include: Attending every live training session for the full hour, submitting every homework assignment and on time, providing feedback to your assigned peers and on time, and attending at least three of the six Group Coaching sessions.
How many spots are available?
There are 40 spots available for this live workshop. Members may be assigned to upcoming sessions based on both their application and the timing of their submission.
Who should participate?
The Growth Workshop is for you if:
- You’re committed to taking your firm to the next level
- You believe leveling up your messaging and content is the next step
- You’re ready to put in the hard work (and even emotional labor!) necessary to connect with your dream client
- You’re willing to contribute to the success of others in the workshop through routine, thoughtful feedback
- You can commit 10 hours per week to participate in trainings, homework, and weekly reviews
What is the time commitment?
Anticipate dedicating 10 hours throughout the week toward this program. Before and throughout the workshop you will have required reading as well as homework assignments and required peer feedback. The more time you put in, the more you will get out of the program. Outside of the trainings, homework, and required reading, there will also be recommended blogs, videos, and podcasts to advance your strategy, skills, and mindset.
Tuesdays: Live Training Call at 1pm MT
Wednesdays: Live Group Coaching Call at 1pm MT
Thursdays: Homework due in Forum at 1pm MT
Fridays: Peer Feedback due in Forum at 1pm MT
Plus: 30-min weekly Peer Group Meeting at agreed upon time